Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Junior's Ambassador Application


Malo lelei Mrs Burt my name is Junior and I am a 9 year old student I am a year five but soon I will a be a year six.  I’d appreciate if you pick me to be an Ambassador because I love to share my learning with the world and important people. My family, Miss Ouano and you will be proud of me, plus you being proud of me means everything to me.


I think I will be good at an Ambassador because I'm not shy to talk in front of important people because I stand proud of my school and the learning I am showing. I have also starred and planned our Manaiakalani film festival movie, I was the lead. The work I have Learn Create and Shared was my Ebook template about Ancient Scavengers heres the link to it.


I like posting my learning on my blog so everyone can comment on my work. And I love to share my work with everyone because it inspires me to be the person that I am just not there yet
Every term we start of with our E- learning so Mrs burt I am going to do Pop art movie inspired by Andy Warhol.

listen to ‘Junior's Ambassador Application audio boo’ on Audioboo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.